Friday, August 17, 2007

Poochie Therapy

We successfully smuggled in the Poochie for some "Poochie Therapy" last night. They were happy to see each other ;-)


Big Bird was moved to the 4th floor. So now he is very ready to come home. I think we are suffering a wee bit of depression-not that I can blame him. I just wish he would eat more. He has lost at least 10 pounds (I wish I could) through this whole ordeal. Not good for such a bean pole already.



He will hopefully be coming home today. I am getting ready to head to the hospital here in a few mins. So I will post when I get home.

1 comment:

Katie said...

That's awesome you were able to sneak him in!

***BREAKING NEWS- Big Bird had his Liver Transplant on Wednesday December 12, 2007***

Adventures in Big Bird's Liver World is an account of the daily adventures, trials, frustrations and workings of living with PSC. My brother, aka Big Bird, was diagnosed with PSC in 2000, after battleing UC for many years. He was listed for a transplant in May 2007. We now await the infamous "call". In the mean time, this is where we vent, poise questions and ramble about life, doctor appointments, illness, good days & bad days.